Rooting your Android devices is now the latest trend of youngsters who want super access to their android Operating System. Getting super access to your device, you can do many things with your device and access the extraordinary features of android. It can’t be enabled until you root your android device. On the internet, there are most of the apps that need to require your android device rooted.
There are many reasons why people root their android device because they enhance your android experience and access to those new features of android that many people have not heard yet. Rooting can also give you the administrator privileges to remove stock apps and have full control over pre-installed apps.
Also Read- Best Battery Saver Apps for Android
So Guys, If you do not root your smartphones yet, do it and access your device’s super access. This post is specially dedicated to users who already root their android devices. Below are some awesome Best Root Apps that you use with your rooted device.
It is one of the Best Root Apps that gives you all access to admin privileges. Any application trying to access the system has to contact SuperSU to gain access permissions.
Your Android devices come with lots of features like access and request logs, un-root option, auto-allow system apps, etc. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
SuperSU Features include :
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- It always runs in ghost mode.
- Wake on prompt android root apps download free
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
The name of the app is simply showing its working and it is the Best Root Apps 2021. It is another hit on android apps that can give you the super access to your devices and easily control all of your smartphones’ features like processor’s frequency, screen colors, entropy level, input voltages and much more.
By using this app you can also increase your system performance by disabling the non used app in a smartphone. You can increase or improve various parameters and options to gain better performance.
Control You Can Tweak and Edit in Best Root Apps :
- Device-specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce.
- CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers.
- GPU frequencies, governors.
- Kernel specific extras like Intelli-plug and Intelli-thermal by faux, MSM devs toggle, decision toggle, power scheduling, power-efficient work queues.
- Voltage Control, Fast Charge.
Greenify is a cool app generally used to increase your battery performance. In rooted devices, it can access all control over the app and allow users to hibernate that app that consumes more battery and boost your battery. Xposed framework along with root privileges brings more features, and so is recommended.
Greenify is the best android app to improve your battery like that enable users to smoothly and fastly access their Android devices. There are many more apps like that but keep in mind greenify is the best app on the internet yet.
Advantages of Greenify :
- Unlike the “Freeze” feature in “TitaniumBackup Pro” that totally disable the app, you can still use your app, as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
- Unlike “Autostarts”, you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when the app is actively running.
- Unlike any “XXX Task Killer”, your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Rising of rooted apps the backup of the android device is also the concerned so Titanium Backup is one of the most elite app that makes a backup of user data and restore user data even you upgrade your smartphone ROM or install any custom ROM.
The app also offers premium features such as a completely automated batch app installer, etc.
Titanium Backup PRO Features :
- 0-click batch restores
- Keep multiple backups per app
- Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
- Multi-user app data
- Apps freezer
- Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
- TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
- Convert user apps <=> system apps
- Integrate system app updates into ROM
BusyBox is a set of tools and libraries that are used to perform commands just like Linux terminal. Penetration testers most use BusyBox. This app is requisite to use many other root applications.
The installation unlocks many advanced root features, such as better control and management of the device. It can have 4.2 ratings on google play store and 70k reviews by the end-users. You can also get this tool in the PRO Version.
Pro version contains Backup feature (for safer installs), uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to handpick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
With root explorer, you can browse your internal and external memory with a smooth and easy interface. You can also access your cloud files from this root explorer. Many pro features in this android app must check it out. Best Root Apps 2021
Features included in Root Explorer.
- Multiple tabs – Easily navigate between different locations by swiping or clicking on a tab.
- Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and Network (SMB) support
- Multiple themes (Light, dark, and home wallpaper)
- Built-in Text Editor
- Create and extract zip or tar files
- Extract RAR archives
- Perform long-running operations (e.g., copy, move) in the background
- Stream video and audio files from network and cloud to media player applications
- Create home screen shortcuts to files and folders
- Customizable icon sets